Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Trepidation

No good can come of this, for that I am certain. Frankly, I don't know why I am even doing this. I have nothing to say. Well nothing that's relevant or important. But I guess that doesn't really matter when it comes to doing a blog. Furthermore, I would like to avoid turning this blog into one of those glorified self-serving blogs. You know? Where I do nothing but talk about music, movies and Comics, and bitch about the happenings (or in my case, lack there of) in my mundane life. Yet, I know my fears will be realized. Why? Because simply put I have nothing else to talk about other than music, movies and Comics. Its all I know.
I supposes I could attempt to be creative. Post short stories, poems, maybe even write a song. But who has the time? And more to the point, who wants to read them. Yes, this blog serves no purpose in the grand scheme of things. And until I can think of something original to do with it, this blog will continue to be wasted space. And because of that, I am certain no good can come from this.

1 Comments:

Blogger VG said...

Oooh boy I love you so! Never ever ever gonna let you go, once I get my hands on you (love me, love me, love me, sex machine). Ooh boy I love you so, never ever gonna let you go. I hope you feel the same way too!

--Shaggy

5:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home