Sunday, August 29, 2004

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!

First off, at the request of Graham, Dinning and Vikram; who got me drunk on Vodka for the first time, Tell me I should blog. And So blogging commences. And first off I would like to say. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUKCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU!!!!!! Second off, I hate the song Blue velvet, and if I hear that song one more time tonight I think I am going to kill myself. BBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE VVVVVVVVVVVVEEELLLLVEEEET. Secondly, I discovered that I like Vodka, so now my drinks will be vodka and orange juice and Rum and coke. Perhaps one day I will mix them both together, and we will discover a brand new world of tastefullness.
So I thought to myself as I came on here, what to talk about. As I never have anything to talk about. But here I am.....Talking. So I guess, I could talk about the fact that Im now addicted to firefly and how great a show that is, (but I cant watch it because hmv those fuckin diabolical bastards screwed me over on not watching it.) So the second thought that came to mind was well, I could continue doing my fashion report but I thought no, I'll save that for when im sober. Which by the looks of things wont be anything soon.
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeee vvvvvvvveelllllllllllveeeeeeet.
So as a result of loosing too good friends of mine this fall, as they have left for school, I think, nay I must find a way to make a lasting tribute to them some how. And so far all I can come up with for one is mario golf. This must involve more research. And yes vikram, I do know the entire words to Crocodile Rock, and not only that but I know a lot of elton john lyrics in general. I also know the American pie song as well, but im too drunk to think of the tune. I think it involves a truck of somekind and a book of love. But whose to say? Donald Trump that's who! or even P. Diddy. Those guys know a lot of shit. Except when it comes to the things that their actually good at.
Good sweet mike. Fuck I hate that saying. What does it even mean? where did come from? And not only that, but shutup. Apparently also im like the brother a lot of people never had. Such a large family.
Man, Vodka gives such a different drunk feeling, does it have more of a kick then rum? No htat/that cannot be. As explained to me in the car, Rum and Vodka are essentially the same drink but just taste different. Lousy beatnik's.
I know also of the homerow method of typing do you? I THINK NOT! man my fashion sense is going to rock a lot of peoples world. Especially YOU.
I wish I knew HTML, as then I could actually make this blog kick some ass, instead of looking so stupid. I mean I could add pictures, Links, I could add so much shit that it would BLOW YOUR MIND.
Whoever invented Blogging must be a millionaire, I wonder if im going to remember any of this in the morning
You know what else is sweet? I don't get hangovers, you know why? Because im not only irish I am also scottish and part german/welsh. Therefore I have the right to be a nationality whore, or maybe it was just a whore, whose to say in this crazy world.
You know, Jesus was a really intresting person. We could learn so much. We could also learn from Ghandi but I doubt that's possible. I AM A MUSLIM AND A HINDU AND A CHIRSISTIAN AND A JEW AND SO ARE ALL OF YOU!
I am also a Sexy Beast. A sexy beast just searching for his beauty. Good god did I just say that? More to the point did I just type that and think it.
You know what's weird. Like orange drink, hate oranges, what's up with that? I've been suggested three topics from Dinning to blog about at this point. 1) The canadian olympic disappointment, which frankly I cant see, I mean were a fuckin winter sport country here, the olympics don't matter. Well cept Igali. 2) Crazy itallian guy selling mattress, Well I dunno much about that but I do know how you get a whop (spahgetti in one hand meatball in the other and whop) hio! 3) Bodyshots. I have to say I don't have much experience in the body shots. Other types of shots maybe. But shots involving the naval I have to say im out of practice. And its a sad state of affairs when I become out of practice with body shots.
Well that's it for me, Im going to go listen to some NWA or Eazy E, or possible Akinyele Put in your mouth. Or even some Ludacris or Tupac, I cant really decide. Maybe you should decide for me.....vote now. Okay tomorrow Im finishing that bottle, because I only do two things well chew gum and kick ass, and im all out of gum.

Current Music: Jeff Buckley- Hallelujah
Eazy E- Automobile

Current Comic: Terra Obscura volume 2- By Alan Moore and Peter Hogan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home