Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Ringtones.

Okay,

So my new phone is pimpin', but not quite pimpin' enough. I need to spice it up a bit and get some kickass ring tones. However Im not sure which to get. This is where you come in. I figure, why not let you decide for me (well kinda); I figure you could suggest some and depending on how many suggestions I receive in the span of 2 days, that out of those, Id pick the best one.
And too the winner, a brand new shiny can of Coke.

Let the games begin.


Current Music: Asbestos Concern-7/4 riff song
Current Comic: The Amazing Spiderman By J Michael Straczynski


3 Comments:

Blogger ___________ said...

Ludacris - "Yous a Ho"

The cheap keyboards they have playing that part even sound like a polyphonic ringtone.

9:43 AM

 
Blogger VG said...

Twisted Sister - Cum on Feel the Noize
Cindy Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
OutKast - The Way You Move
Rick James - Super Freak
50 Cent - In Da Club
Styx - Too Much Time on my Hands
Styx - Mr. Roboto
Murray Head - One Night in Bangkok
Nickelback - How You Remind Me
Naughty By Nature - Feel Me Flow
Warren G - Regulate
Elvis - Can't Help Falling in Love
Van Halen - Jump
Theme - Golden Girls
Tag Team - Whoomp (There It Is)
Queen - Fat Bottom Girls
Pink - Get This Party Started
Phil Collins - Sussudio

8:28 PM

 
Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

I would pay good money if you got "Barracuda" by Heart. And by "pay good money" I mean "I'll give you $2.00".

2:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home