Monday, August 30, 2004

The last of the Durnken Dunning

OKAY OKAY O FUCKIN KAY. Look Vote or Die, got no other choice, WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT????????????? thats right. Here's a list of things i've learned from mtvs music awards. 1) lil john and usher rule 2) shaq and will smith are an idiot 3) JOJO is a dog face male. 4) I love you all.
Second, i can see clearly now as the rain has gone. I can see all obsticales in my way. Fuck. Jim have good time in T. dot. You will be missed. Vikram be good in UBC and stop trying to soil The good name that is Pollock. Things dont need to go down like that. HAGS. And not only that but, Vote or Die bitch.
I wish i could be there for you, as i am the most sain person here. I miss Jim's wacky antices already, even though he's not gone. BIG UP TO THE JESUS. Rock away. I have water, and it sucks.
Damn i miss Jim, those Jews aint got nothing on you. Kids never mix Rum and Vodka it'll mess you up.
Big up to the Rexin, iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii am so drunk. GET TA NAKED. Okay i took a ten min break to sober up and im not sober. Big up to water. 7-11 is shiney when drunk. Every single night the same arrangement i go out and fight the fight.
Okay, I got stop drinkin at some point or else im going to to kill myself also, I have to pee. Also I think im somewhat sober as i think i went and layed down somewhere and i think i went and started bloging again after i got back up.
Good god, im never drinking agian. Ric Flair WHWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO. And yes vikram in answer to your question dico night sounds really good.
And I think i am going to go and sleep or piss, or sleep and piss as i need somethin.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.

Rock away Rock away, Rock away. Im sorry I couldnt blog more but Dunning needs sleep now. Goodnight People and good night miami. And goodnight sweet Jim.


Dunning.

Start time of Blog 01:28, finish time of Blog 2:57....Man.......


1 Comments:

Blogger VG said...

Wow. I think maybe you should lay off the sauce for a while.

2:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home