Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Bored.

So bored. Anyway, I've come to the conclusion that "Lost" may very well be the best show out there right now. Not to say other TV isn't good, but nothing has hooked me more then this series. Cept maybe anything Joss Whedon. But I digress.
So I registered for my classes for next semester today. I finally get to read Hamlet. So Vikram I will no longer be needing that copy of yours. Only problem with registering this semester is I kinda forgot to pay the hundred bucks, so I had to stand in line for 40 mins as spaces continued to fill, and I continued to panic. In the end though I still got all the classes I wanted. I also get to read Alice in Wonderland next semester too! Jealous? I know you're jealous.
The only other problem with next semester, is I'll finally be at SFU for more than 2 hours at a time. Which in a way can be a definite good thing. But also it means that I'll be stuck up there for a good while, which could also suck. As lets face it, its SFU and there's nothing to do up there.
Anyway, aside from all that stuff, I was just wondering if anyone is interested in seeing Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with me? I'm planning on going either Friday, or Saturday. If they accept my ticket one of you may go for free. I knew that would spark your interest, ya cheap bastards!
Oh, also who wants to come see Coldplay with me? Be forewarned though that it might be incredibly expensive. But then again, it may not. I'll know by Monday. Anyway I've rambled on for long enough. So I say goodnight.

Current Comic: All Star Superman-Grant Morrison
Current Music: Wolf Parade-Modern World, Sleater-Kinney-Modern Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home