Sunday, October 23, 2005

One day Im going to write an Idiots guide to prepay

Okay. Just for the record. INSERT YOUR PETRO CARD FIRST. Then Insert your payment card. Then follow instructions on the screen. Then lift handle. Then pump gas.
There are signs up on that side. All you have to do is look. Why cant you people figure this out?
Oh and why is it such a big deal to come into the store. Is it because a total of two minutes of your time has been lost? Its not my fault you cant learn the process.
So once again. Petro Card First. Payment Card Second. Follow the instructions.
God I hope I win that 40 million.

Current Comic: Powers-Bendis
Current Music: Keane-Somewhere only we know
Current Songs I never want to hear again: Black Eye Peas-My Hump, Nickleback-Picture, Weezer-We are all on drugs, Big Wreck-That song. There's probably more but I've forgotten what they are at the moment.

4 Comments:

Blogger ___________ said...

God, I hope you win that $40 million too.

11:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I bum a million off you should you win?

-DLee

3:39 PM

 
Blogger jim said...

A blast from the past:

There's a cartoon on YTV called "Hi Hi Puffy Amu Yumi"

I thought you'd appreciate that, Dunning

1:52 PM

 
Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

There's a cartoon on The Cartoon Network called BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo.

9:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home