Monday, August 30, 2004

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away.

The fallout from yesterday or rather last night has been really interesting. Interesting for two reasons; one I don't remember a lot of it, and two what I do remember doesn't make sense. So I thought I would regale you all with a list of things I do and things I do not remember from last night, perhaps you could enlighten me later.

Things I don't remember: The reason I bought a two liter bottle of coke. How much I had to drink. Why the bottom right side of my chin is sore. Drinking water. Talking to vikram on msn. Going on msn. Other people who won at the MTV awards other than Usher. Time people left at. The time between 1:48am till 2:48am. Most of what we did.

Things I do remember that don't make sense: Going to 7-11. Running down a street. Getting into Grahams car in the driver seat. Graham correcting me on how we pronounce his name. Hugging people. Spilling coke. Impersonating LiL John and Shaq. Calling JoJo a Dog face male. Taking pictures with my phone. Drinking dark rum.

All in all it was a good time, but i dont think I'll be drinking for awhile, well for at least a week or so. Give or take.


1 Comments:

Blogger VG said...

Your chin is sore because I was pushing your face to keep you from kissing me.

5:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home