Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Modest Mouse

Great concert. Id give it a A- overall, the opening band was alright. I forgot what they were called, but they put on a pretty decent set. There cover of White Riot by the clash was interesting. Modest Mouse was great though. My favorite three songs of the evening probably would be the view, float on and paper thin walls. Though over all it was all good. Anyway that's it for me tonight.

Current Music: Modest Mouse-Lounge(Closing Time)
Current Comic: Teen Titans-by Johns

3 Comments:

Blogger ___________ said...

I agree.

Highlight of the night: Placating the 14 year-old girls with "Float On" and then immediately launching into a seven minute version of "Doin' the Cockroach."

12:01 AM

 
Blogger jim said...

Where's Durnken Dunning?
We miss him.

7:33 AM

 
Blogger MR said...

I claim this post for my territory of increasing blog space.

12:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home