Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Ipod

I have my Ipod. It was definitely worth the purchase. So far I've put only about 5-7GB of songs on it, but that's pretty much the majority on my hard drive.
On to other things. Im finding my self becoming addicted to celebrity poker as of late. Aside from 24 (and possibly Dance 360) its the most addicting thing on television these days. I was watching it today and one of the Baldwins was on, he was acting insane, or drunk, I really couldn't tell. He kept saying he was the devil and singing opera. It was pretty awesome actually, James Woods was on it too, and that guy just scares the crap out of me. I forget who actually won the thing, man I would love to be on that show. But I would first have to A) become a celebrity and B) learn how to play better poker. I cant remeber the last time I actually won a tournament. Im starting to think that this should be my new goal for the summmer.

Current Comic: Catwoman When In Rome-by Jeph Loeb
Current Music: whatever's in my Ipod

4 Comments:

Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

Which iPod did you get?

5:52 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

just the regular 20gb one.

5:53 PM

 
Blogger admin said...

Bless you and your iPod.

6:16 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

thanks Your Holiness

11:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home