Sunday, May 01, 2005

Family Guy.

Anyway, I dunno if anybody saw it, but there was a new episode of the Family Guy on Fox tonight. It was actually pretty cool, a lot better than I was anticipating. This was followed by that American Dad, which was pretty much a poor mans Family Guy. I mean it had its moments but just lacked a certain something. Anyway that's just my opinion.
In other news Im buying my Ipod Tuesday. Why Tuesday? I believe the real question is why not Tuesday. Anyway, I tried getting it last week, but both Future Shop and Best Buy were sold out; A&B Sound asked way to much for it. But come Tuesday it will be mine, oh yes it will be mine.

Current Comic: Sin City-by Frank Miller
Current Music: Journey-Dont Stop believing

1 Comments:

Blogger MR said...

Michael, your comments never cease to amaze me. Oh yes, I finally have internet access here for free, but I believe that any emails or blogs I write will be read so I cant say anything really.

7:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home