Saturday, May 07, 2005

Partially drunk dunning

so as the title of this post says. I am more then partially drunk. Infact I don't even know why Im bloging at this point. Anyway, today was a pretty good day. Today I decided to pull a graham and exceedingly walk a large distance for no particular reason, other than I can. So I walked to coquitlam centre from my house. Which is a fair distance in itself, yet only took 46mins give or take some time for the bank. When I was in the bank I saw Rich's evil twin, he was dressed like rich, looked like rich but he was no rich. How do I know this, well because he was evil and rich is not. Anyway tonight we actually tried to do something more active. We played some bball and baseball which is essetially the other bball in some park. It was good to do something different. Speaking of, you all wanted it, you all begged for it and by you all I mean (Rexin and Vick) but I think I have to get in shape. If anything I have to start running more. I mean if I can walk to coq centre I can surely go for a run every other day. Not like I got anything going on. Oh yeah, I went and wrote *****'S Scarlet Johanssons recommendation. Though already I've forgotten what I wrote, check ****'s site for the 411. That's pretty much all I have to say at this point. Im going to go charge my iPod and puke it should be fun. Um, I was going to say something more but I cant remember what. OC is a great show and I recommend you all watch. I live vicariously through it. Um I will work out more, it is my new pledge. Unlike my old pledge which was work out less. and uh alls fair in love and war except war which is not really fair at all. How awesome am I? I am awesome ten fold....CAUSE THAT'S HOW I ROLL....That's right I got peeps all over the continent of North America, and I assume in Asia too. Anyway that's all for me. Im going to go write some more and then read tommorow if I can. Which is a big if.

Current Comic: Sin City A dame to kill for-by frank miller
Current Music: Willie Nelson- Be there for you
Current thought: what's the deal with bizarre iPod Capitalization
Current Hope: That my letter gets ***** some Scarlet action
Current Wish: That one day I rule the Universe......or draw power from it like He-man
Current greeting: you say goodbye, while I say hello.....hello hello...I dont know why you say good bye while I say hello.

6 Comments:

Blogger jim said...

Dost thou haveth the balls to mocketh this magnificence, Vikram of Gill?

7:45 AM

 
Blogger MR said...

Glad to see youre up to the challenge,Rocky.

10:19 AM

 
Blogger MR said...

Glad to see youre up to the challenge,Rocky.

10:19 AM

 
Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

Once I walked into a room and got all disoriented and confused because this guy looked so much like me that I thought I was looking at myself from outside my own body.

I had to leave the room.

1:50 PM

 
Blogger VG said...

It's true, you are awesome ten times. And it's a known fact, that is how you roll.

1:55 PM

 
Blogger VG said...

Wait a minute... a) Why'd you shorten my name? b) Why'd you shorten it to "Vick"?

10:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home