Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Canada Day.

So Im trying to decide what to do about Canada Day. The options as I see them are the same as they are every year. Yet, as regrettable as that may be, it still beats doing nothing. And seeing as how its about my one day off before I leave, it be nice to see you people before im gone. So I figure the options for Canada day could be A)BBQ somewhere 2)Crappy fireworks 3) drinking in my basement. Though im thinking of a secret fourth option which will combine all three of the previous options, into the uberoption of all time. Anyway I hope this Canada Day surpasses the last few, which shouldn't be hard, as I cant remember the last few Canada days.

Current Comic: The New Avengers-Bendis
Current Music: Super Furry Animals-Valet Parking
Current times I heard Ciara's Oh today at work: 8

3 Comments:

Blogger ___________ said...

I haven't got any particular desire to watch The World's Shittiest Fireworks™ and mingle with casual acquaintances from Riverside yet again, so if Castle Park was accidentally left off the evening's program, I wouldn't be too heartbroken.

1:53 AM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

I feel the same way. Infact I think the majority feel that way. So lets not go to the fireworks for once. Instead lets just do the other two.

12:30 PM

 
Blogger Lapierre Médias© said...

la fête de la confédération resemble pas mal a notre st-jean.

happy canada day

7:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home