Saturday, June 18, 2005

He's Back

I reclaim this blog in the name of Dunning. It has been a trying time over the last month in the Dunning camp, but we've finally reached a turning point.
All summer long all I've ever heard from anyone was "Why don't you get a job" "don't you want to get a job" "Damnt get a job" and so on. It was a dark time in the Dunningverse. Needless to say I needed to work on handling things better. So all this being said I am proud to announce that at 3:30 pm local time I become a member of the Petro Canada family. That's right, Dunning now works for Petro Can.
On to other things. See if you can guess what we have purchased. It has a navigation system, a Backup Camera, a Moonroof and DVD monitors in the headrests. That's right we have our Lexus. Why a Lexus? Cause that's just how I roll.
Well I hope you have enjoyed this post, as many Bothans died to bring you this information.

Current Music: Dashboard Confessional-Vindicated
Current Comic: House of M-by Bendis

2 Comments:

Blogger ___________ said...

The Mon Mothma quote was a nice touch.

12:08 PM

 
Blogger MR said...

Congrats on the job and sorry for the no phone since mine died and my charger is in my room in Nelles block.

12:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home