Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Stuff.

Just wondering if anyone is interested in a bbq sometime next week if the weather is nice. If I have Friday off that would be my choice. But you people should let me know. I was thinking mid afternoonish.
Also I plan on seeing Batman Begins finally this Friday. If I have to go by myself, I guess I will. But if anyone wants to come along, so I don't feel like a complete dork, I would be forever in their debt. Well maybe not forever.

Current Music: Coldplay-Fix U, Spoon-Sister Jack
Current Comic: Ultimate Fantastic Four-Carey
Current Religion: Scientology

7 Comments:

Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

I got dinner plans on Friday, but if you go see Batman Begins, could I convince you guys to meet me halfway at Metrotown or something?

11:11 AM

 
Blogger ___________ said...

This weekend is bad for me on all fronts. If you're willing to wait a week until I actually have some time to enjoy life, then I ought to be available.

1:36 PM

 
Blogger jim said...

jim's here

1:59 PM

 
Blogger ___________ said...

Sweet, sweet Jimbo.

4:45 PM

 
Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

Next weekend is far better for me too.

8:24 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

Fine. We'll wait on the bbq. Hopefully I have time off next weekend. But is anyone at all interested in seeing batman begins with me?

11:38 PM

 
Blogger ___________ said...

I refer you to my first comment.

12:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home