Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Stuff.

Okay the whole BBQ thing looks like pretty much a go. Though we will need to pick up an assortment of food. Also I was thinking of having it at the same place as we had it before. So that if Dinning decides to come, he wont get lost this time. Also I was thinking of having it around 3 or so in the afternoon. And then around 8 or so come back to my place for drinks. Everyone's welcome to come but I don't want the basement to exceed its maximum capacity. Actually I don't care about that so forget I said it. Anyway I'll phone people tomorrow at some point to actually get a better idea.

Current Comic: Angel-Jeff Mariotte
Current Music: Arcade Fire-wake up

3 Comments:

Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

That sounds good. I will probably not come to the barbecue as I have other barbecue/picnic plans, maybe I will join you later.

6:06 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

I forgot to mention that the BBQ is for friday not thursday. I got things to do thursday.

6:34 PM

 
Blogger jim said...

I'm probably not going to be able to make this year's festivities.

However, if you guys plan on heading back to Dunning's to drink later, I could probably make it over around 11 or so, if you guys are around.

11:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home