Monday, November 21, 2005

Stuff.

I dunno why. Maybe it has something to do with my shitty job, but latley I've been in the mood to watch Clerks. Its been a really long time since I'v seen a good kevin smith movie that wasnt Dogma. Anyone want to lend me Clerks? Maybe I'll just go and buy the tenth aniversy dvd. Apparently the sequal is due out next year.
Also anyone want to lend me Batman Begins? I've decided to finally get off my lazy ass and go see it somepoint this week. But if someone has a copy they can lend me, it be much appreciated.
Also trying to decide if I should go and download some Fiona Apple. Seeing as how I'll have to put up with 45-50 mins of her set I might as well go and see if any of its too my liking. If any Fiona Apple fans out there can recommend something, it would be appreciated also.
Anyway that's about all I wanted to say for now. Oh and Graham I got that Deerhoof cd to lend you. Its good. Weird, but good.

Current Music: Sarah Slean-Bank Accounts
Current Comic: meh its still too early.

9 Comments:

Blogger ___________ said...

I've always found it a bit strange that you only own Kevin Smith's bad movies.

3:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It just so happens, Mike, Cinema SFSS is screening Batman Begins for the last movie this semester.

This Thursday, November 24. AQ 3159 starting at 4:30pm sharp.

I intend to do as long as I have no work to finish up.

-DLee

4:49 PM

 
Blogger MR said...

It just so happens, Mike, that Cinema Matt Rexin bought a copy for $12 and is willing to loan it to you when he gets his leave next week.

4:57 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

Mallrats has its moments.

4:58 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

oh and dave. I may just take you up on that. I assume its free.

5:01 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

Sweet deal. Thanks Rexin. Wait, which one are you talking about?

5:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, well, Cinema SFSS is projecting it onto big screen.

-DLee

5:06 PM

 
Blogger ___________ said...

The only part of Mallrats that I remember fondly was the scene where they're playing NHL '93 on a Genesis and the Whalers are beating the Canucks 12-2.


"Breakfasts come and go, but Hartford, The Whale, they only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime."

5:31 PM

 
Blogger MR said...

Batman on the Dunning screen

6:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home