Friday, November 25, 2005

Help Dunning Decide#4

Okay. So as you all know, Im going to coldplay in January. What you may not know is, due to high demand they put on a second show. And what you certainly will not know is as of 10mins ago I bought 2 tickets for the lower level. Its off to the side of the stage, but at least its not nose bleeds. This however creates a dilemma for me. And I cant decide. Should I

A) Sell off the first pair of tickets and make a little money back or
B) go to both shows

Current Comic: Y the last man-Vaughn
Current Music: Coldplay-Clocks

3 Comments:

Blogger ___________ said...

That's a no-brainer. Sell the first pair, go to the second show.

11:43 PM

 
Blogger Caity said...

hmmm. i may be interested in buying said tickets. how shitty are the seats?

2:47 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

I talked to your brother, and the tickets are yours if you want them. But they are pretty shitty. They are in section 318 Row 13. I dont know exactly how bad that is, but i think its prety bad.

2:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home