Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I was bored so I made you a mixtape #2

I was bored, so I made you a mix tape and a playlist for myself. Enjoy!

1) HBK-Sexy Boy
2) Abba-Dancing Queen
3) Madonna-Hung Up
4) Ace of Base-Beautiful life
5) Foo Fighters-Monkey wrench
6) Sam Roberts-don't walk away eileen
7) Weezer-Perfect Situation
8) Blink 182-Not Now
9) Dashboard confessional-vindicated
10) coldplay-shivers
11) Oasis-Wonderwall
12) whitesnake-here i go again
13) Journey-Dont stop believing
14) Bryan Adams-Its only love
15) Elton John-Benny and the Jets
16) Jackson 5-ABC
17) S Club 7-S Club Party
18) Hootie and the blowfish-Las Vegas Nights
19) Tom Petty-Free Fallin
20) Cat Stevens-Wild World

Current Comic: Y the last man-vaughn
Current Music: Whitesnake-here i go again

2 Comments:

Blogger MR said...

whats with the HBK?

6:15 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

nothin quite pumps you up, like the good old showstoppers music.

6:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home