Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Essay Music.

Right now I'm listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd's free bird really loudly as I write my Alice in wonderland essay draft one. Last weekend if you've read Rexin's blog you'll know he came out for my dad's rugby team this weekend. By the way Rexin you'll probably get a half in next game. Went to the club house afterwards and by club house I mean "the office" bar in maple ridge. Which is quickly becoming my favorite bar to go to. After Rexin left I consumed 11 rum and cokes and paid for about half. Other than that there's not a lot going on. Essays and presentations coming up. Going back to work this Sunday. Which means I'll be spending the majority of the rest of my time on essays. The fun never ceases.

Current Comic: Soulfire-Turner
Current Music: Lynyrds Skynyrd-Freebird

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home