Wednesday, June 07, 2006

6 6 6 disappointment.

This is why numerology sucks. Not that I was expecting anything to happen. Infact it took me till halfway through my shift to even realize that it was the supposed day of reckoning. Yet everything went swimmingly. At least for me. Did anything weird actually happen? Anyone see the nutjobs downtown sputtering incoherent rants on doomsday? More to the point did anyone go see the omen? And was it good? Even if it was I think I'd still like to save my money until Superman Returns. Hooray for Superman. On a totally unrelated note. Will there be a durnken dunning podcast 2? Is there a demand for more? Is there a demand at all? Tune in Friday and find out.

Current Comic: Still Uncanny X-men
Current Music: Feist-Secret Heart or Gnarles Barkley-Crazy

5 Comments:

Blogger jim said...

One suggestion for Durnken Dunning v 2.0: either have a couple more drinks first or wait an extra 10 minutes before recording starts. You were much too cohesive in the first 5 minutes or so of the last podcast before vintage Durnken Dunning kicked in and kicked some ass.

5:05 AM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

Point noted. Part of the problem was we started at like 11:00 and I think I started drinking at like 9:30 or so. I really cant recall. Perhaps a new start time is in order.

4:54 PM

 
Blogger ___________ said...

There will be an Episode 2.

11:54 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

Then you need to buy me rum. As everyone knows the most effective way for me to get drunk, is if i dont pay for it.

12:52 AM

 
Blogger ___________ said...

Bullshit. I can't count the number of times I've watched you order one double after another.

1:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home