Saturday, May 27, 2006

X3.

I Know you're all dying to know what I think of it. To be honest with ya though I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, it had its moments of good action and humor. The first half of the movie really was enjoyable. The new mutants were really good. I could do a whole post about kitty pryde but I'll spare you. It was also really nice to see some more history behind Lensherr and Xavier.
However that being said it did have some faults. It seemed that some of the mutants were underdeveloped. Some of the subplots could have been given a little more time perhaps. Though it did have some good humor, it also could tend to be a bit corny. There's also the scene at the end credits that cheapens it just a bit. Though Im trying not to let that come into play to much.
So I guess in comparison to the last two movies this would probably score the lowest. At least for me. However, that being said it still did very well in my books. Infact I am going to give it a 6.5 or a 7 probably a 7. Had there been less Storm and more Kitty and had Colossus been Russian I might have pushed it to a 7.5.
For what it was, X3 was a good movie. It could have done a lot better I suppose. Yet it could also have done a lot worse, it could have been this.

Current Comic: 52-Johns,Morrison,Ruka and Waid
Current Music: Metric-Poster of a Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home