Thursday, June 15, 2006

Friday Topics.

Well now, perhaps I wasn't clear but we need topics for the next podcast. Anything you wish to hear my durnken ass ramble about is fine by me. Any segments or special requests? I have an intro idea in my sober head, which I'll probably forget once I drink. Maybe I should write it on a sticky and paste it to the "two six" so I don't forget.
Anyway. Two weeks Superman Returns and so far press has been positive. I heard that from these guys which makes me think that it might not be terrible. Though I don't want to get my hopes up cause so many people get this character wrong. Yet I still have faith in Singer. Alright Well that's about it. Let's go Hurricanes.

Current Comic: Shrugged-Turner
Current Music: Getting bored with music.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to punch so hard the next time I see you.

--VG

2:29 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

Punch what? A cat? A tree? A bee? an abstract rendering of Jesus? Why would you punch Jesus? What did ever do to you Vikram? Except foil the oilers cup run of 2006.

4:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep talking, smartass.

--VG

7:51 AM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

Im not that smart. I forgot the he. It should be "what did he ever to do you" Oh well guess I'll just chalk that up to being grammatical error 10247.

1:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home