Thursday, June 29, 2006

Superman Returns and Stuff.

Well. I figure I might bring a few things to your attention. First being I want to see Superman Returns. However if you know me at all you already knew that. The problem is I can only really go see it Thursday or Friday. Or wait. I'd rather not wait. So when do you want to go?
Second. Not that my Canada day plans were huge but they're even smaller now. As I'll be working. Cause I need money. Also less booze.
Finally some other crap. This was cool even though its a year away. The trailer got me pretty excited to see it. I don't really get this, a triple threat he is not. I was going to say something else but I forgot what the hell it was. I'll post pics of the draft later. Or maybe never.

Current Comic: Soulfire-Turner
Current Music: David Hasselhoff-Hooked on a Feeling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home