Sunday, July 09, 2006

World Cup

Well its over. By now you probably have heard who won. However if you haven't I won't spoil it for you. Im not a real huge soccer/football fan. Infact aside from the world cup I rarely watch any of it.
My interest in this years world cup sorta died with England's loss on penalty kicks. Plus I had no real interest in the two teams that made it to the final. However, it was still a compelling game. Not sure the best team won, however I guess I was happy with the result.
Anyway did anyone see the Shamrock vs Ortiz 2 fight? Did Shamrock get his ass handed to him and did anyone tape it? I'll probably look for it later tonight online. I hope Ortiz choked him out.
Well anyway. Im off to work today and then in a weeks time off to Comic-con. I'll probably make updates from there. Maybe.

Current Comic: Cable/Deadpool-Nicieza
Current Music: Mates of State-think long

3 Comments:

Blogger MR said...

The UFC last nite was pretty lame. I didnt see the Shamrock/Ortiz, but Vik told me it lasted like 1 min 30 seconds.

The heavyweight match was like watching boxing

4:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah man, don't waste your time. It was a joke.

--VG

10:11 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

Holly F*@#in Christ! That was bs. Yeah Shamrock wasnt "intelligently defending himself" But I didnt pay to see Shamrock defend himself. Thank god I didnt pay anything at all.

1:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home