Thursday, November 02, 2006

Oh yeah, I have a blog!

I guess this update is a long time in coming. Well for me anyway. I haven't really felt up for blogging these days. For obvious reasons. That being said I would like to say thank you for everyone's support. I want to extend a special thanks to Vikram and Graham. They both know why and I wont get into it here. However that's not to say everyone's support hasn't been appreciated.
I had intended to originally title this post "Fuck you October" but then I thought about it more rationally. For a month that started out on such a high note, it all went spiraling down a lot quicker than anticipated. However I cant blame all my woes on October (that would be unfair and insane)these things just happen.
Im hoping that November will go a lot better. Starting with this weekend where I plan on either a)finding something to do downtown b)getting my money back for that single stones ticket or c)Going to see Borat. Maybe I'll just do all of the above.
There was something else I wanted to talk about, but its totally slipped my mind. Im sure it wasn't important. Anyway I might update again sometime, but I am not promising anything, so don't hold your breath.

Current Comic: The Walking Dead Vol 1-Robert Kirkman
Current Music: The Killers-For Reasons Unknown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home