Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Just say no to Fugly middleage biker chicks.

So this customer comes in with her Biker bf today. They were arguing and bitching at eachother. Then she turns to me and goes "want a date". This was met by a large awkward silence as her bf with a tattoo of a dragon on his neck stared me down. I politely asked if there was anything else trying to change the subject. This was met with "The only catch is you'd have to do me in the ass". As you can imagine this was met with an even more awkward pause. Mainly because I was trying to keep down the vomit, as well as trying to think of a way to end this conversation. So I did what any good natured guy would do. I lied my ass off and said I was spoken for. She then said so was she but thankfully she decided to leave. With her angry Biker Bf. I then went into the back to vomit for awhile. Okay so that last part inst true. However the rest of it sadly is.

Current Comic: see below
Current Music: see below

4 Comments:

Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

Was she just fugly or was she pugfugly?

8:49 PM

 
Blogger MR said...

Only on Northside.

Wait, I guess you can count Esquimalt into that too.

9:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please... Southside is so much dumpier.

11:07 AM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

cant we all just get a long and say all of poco is a shithole?

4:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home