Friday, December 08, 2006

A Justice League...but do I care...

For a long time now Smallville has sucked. Thats no secret. Yet I've continued to watch trying and hoping that at somepoint, this show will become at least half decent. And for most part of this season it has. Introducing the Green Arrow was great. Jimmy Olsen I could have done with out. Even seeing a supposed Martian Manhunter was promising. Now I get wind that they'll be doing a Justice League episode. From what i can tell of this trailer the team consists of Flash, Green Arrow, Aquaman and what looked to be Cyborg? Oh and ovbiously Clark. Dont get me wrong. I'll still watch it. Seriously though it just isnt the same without Batman and Wonder Woman Involved. Or even Green Lantern fot that matter...

Current Comic: JSA-Johns
Current Music: John Williams-Jurrasic Park theme
Current Mood: Geekish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home