Monday, September 27, 2004

Update....

Okay, so I haven't updated in the last couple of days. However, there were a lot of contributing factors to why I haven't. First, I've been busy all weekend. Either studying and or reading plus I have relatives over now as well.
So unfortunately this blog and everything to do with it has gone on to the backburner for a while. And it will probably continue to do so, with exams coming up the week after next. And don't be surprised if there are gradually longer breaks in between updates.
Anyways on to some news. I went to the Vancouver Giants game this weekend, it was good to go to the old Pacific Coliseum again. It was like 1994 all over again, even Pat Quinn was there. Plus it should be noted, that with going to one Giants game; that I have surpassed the number of Canuck victories I saw in the last year, and I only had to pay 16 dollars to witness it (Giants winning 6-4).
Other news, I bought X-men Legends for the cube along with a new memory card and WWE Day of Reckoning. And I have to say between the two X-men legends is a way better game, both are fun to play but there's something about the x-men RPG that Day of Reckoning doesn't have. I have also been debating whether or not to pick up NHL 2005 and or Star Wars Battlefront for the PC, but it'll have to wait for now.
What else, oh, I finally managed to fix CD burner and in doing so I've gone a little nuts on burning CD's. So far I've burned Franz Ferdinand, Walkmen, Pulp and couple of mixes, now all I need is a decent pair of headphones and I'll be set.
So, to sum up, I accomplished a few goals this weekend and spent some money, probably too much. Now all I have left to do, is go see Shawn of the Dead at some point and all will be well.
Well, I guess that's it for now, I'll try to post something tomorrow as it might be awhile after that, till I can post again. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Current Comic: Ultimate Nightmare-By Warren Ellis

Current Music: Kanye West-Through the wire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home