Friday, October 01, 2004

Things...

Just thought people should know, that the first annual fall fashion report is sitting at 95% completion, though not originally what I intended and I'm still not satisfied with it completely I think its waited long enough, so by this weekend (and I know I've said this before) but it will be up.
Also a couple more things I thought people should know about, there's a new Sarah Slean album out, heard it being played in HMV the other day, sounds alright her first album was good, so I'll have to check this one out eventually. Also interesting note, Nardwar is doing a few shows with Franz Ferdinand unfortunately none of them are here, Why?
Anyway that's about it, yeah so I should get back to this Archeology shit, but I will try to get that report up and running soon as I can.

Current Music: Sarah Slean-Duncan

Current Comic: Superman/Batman by Jeph Loeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home