Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Today.

Today was on odd day. While waiting for the bus some Iranian (don't quote me on that) guy, with 50 cent's "In da club" for a cell phone ring, asked me to edit his paper proposal on the nuclear bomb. So I did and he thanked me. Then I got to school and wrote my archeology exam, I think I did okay. Maybe not so much on the stupid multiple choice part, but the rest of it went alright. I should know by next Tuesday how I did. After I bought some sweaters at the mall, I went to the bank and deposited some money, which will be spent by tomorrow most likely.
The rest of the day was spent finishing WWE Day of Reckoning and getting further a long on Xmen legends. And that continued till smallville which was pretty decent though, as a Superman fan, pisses me off sometimes but more on that later.
Then before I came on here, I talked to my Dad about curling strategy and other things that pertains to the game. Which reminds me, Im definitely looking forward to this weekend Football Friday, "something somewhere" Saturday and Curling again Sunday night.
Actually looking back, now that I think of it, today wasn't really all that odd. Oh well, I guess I'll have more to post about this weekend but for now I'll leave it at that.

Current Music: Mclusky-She will only bring you happiness
The Decemberists- Billy Liar
David and the Citizens-Now she Sleeps in a Box in the Good Soil of Denmark

Current Comic: Ultimate Electra-By Mike Carey
Excalibur-Chris Claremont

1 Comments:

Blogger ___________ said...

Today is the greatest day I've ever known
Can't live for tomorrow,
Tomorrow's much too long
I'll burn my eyes out
Before I get out

I wanted more
Than life could ever grant me
Bored by the chore
Of saving face

Today is the greatest day I've never known
Can't wait for tomorrow
I might not have that long
I'll tear my heart out
Before I get out

Pink ribbon scars
That never forget
I tried so hard
To cleanse these regrets
My angel wings
Were bruised and restrained
My belly stings

Today is
Today is
Today is
The greatest day

I want to turn you on
I want to turn you on
I want to turn you on
I want to turn you

Today is the greatest
Today is the greatest day
Today is the greatest day
That I have ever really known

5:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home