Friday, November 19, 2004

Its a celebration Bitches.....Enjoy yourself

Political Science, specifically concerning Public Administration is my Bitch. And for those who show up for Dunning's Texas Holdems Tournament of Champions, they will soon be my bitches too. But first Political Science. With only nine hours of studying and minimal knowledge, behind the actual subject, plus a lack of serious interest. I have somehow managed to pull off a C+. Though I couldn't be more happy, that I didn't actually fail; and for the fact that, I came away with a somewhat respectable grade. I cant help but feel however, a bit cheated. Knowing I could have done so much better had I put more then nine hours of straight cramming into it.
Yes, I was worried about this class, and frankly I didn't think I would be getting a good mark at all. But now that my mid term has come back with a more positive outlook and my paper is completed earlier then expect, things are looking to be on there way up.
On a totally unrelated topic, I now have a credit card. Which may or may not turn out to be a bad thing. I haven't actually used it yet, and don't know when I will. But I'll be sure and keep you posted any monumental or ridiculous purchases, and I definitely expect there to be some in the near future.
And now stealing a page from Rexin's blog, for no apparent reason what so ever here is a list of the Top Five Albums I have in rotation, in my cd player.
1) The walkmen-Bows and Arrows 2) Franz Ferdinand-Franz Ferdinand 3) The Decemberists-Her majesty the Decemberists 4) {tie} Young and Sexy-stand up for your mother, Young and Sexy-Life through one speaker 5) Neutral Milk Hotel-In the aeroplane over the sea
Honorable mentions: The Shins-Oh Inverted World, Super Furry Animals-Phantom Power

Current Music: The Pixies-Debaser, Interpol-Evil
Current Comic: Majestic-by Abnett&Lanning, Superman&Batman-By Jeph Loeb
Current Mood: Celebratory

3 Comments:

Blogger jim said...

Dunning. Learn how, to use; proper punctuation"

2:25 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

Its a blog. Punctuation and grammer do not matter here.

3:35 PM

 
Blogger VG said...

Nither dosh da spelling!!

10:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home