Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Screw that.

So I haven't blogged in awhile. Reasons being, that mostly I couldn't bring myself to actually blog about anything that was relevant and the fact was, that I had actual work to do. So, the question becomes do I have anything relevant to say now; on the eve of the "worlds most important election". And the answer is no. I came to the conclusion that no matter my opinion on the subject, no one would actually listen to me. And Secondly its been talked about to death already. If you don't believe me go look at Graham's and Rexin's blogs. I came home today, with every intent to watch the coverage (and perhaps discuss it on here), but quickly got sick of it. So I decided to take a break and watch smallville, after that was over, I went back with every intention to watch more coverage. Only to find myself quickly tire of it again, and so I flicked on some sports, where they were showing game 7 of the 94 Canucks vs Flames series. Finally something decent on tv.
I wrapped up the evening by watching the daily show, realizing that my interest in politics has officially dwindled. Maybe one day I'll care about it again. But until then I think I'll leave politics, up to the people who know what they're talking about. Or at least seem to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home