Saturday, November 13, 2004

Nice.

Wow, so its been a week since I updated this thing. I didn't realize that until now, but I guess you already figured that out. Its no fault but my own, that this blog hasn't been updated. Truth be told, I haven't really felt much like updating it, not as much as I used to. I don't really have anything relevant or important to talk about. Nor do I really have an audience that'll listen. Though both those things have never stopped me before.
Anyway, the point of all this is that I've been thinking of where Im going to take this blog in the near future. It needs a new direction and revamped looked. I've been thinking of writing some reviews. Which I said I would try and stay away from, but I've given it some thought and changed my mind. So I guess you can expect at least one or two reviews to show up on here before I get bored with that also, or forget about doing them.
Yeah, so that's really all I've come up with in terms of what I want to do with this blog. If any of you guys have any suggestions feel free to let me know. I might just use them.
The changes will probably occur sometime after I reach my 50th blog, and finished with all the commemorative postings. Anyway I should get back to studying or at least something constructive.

Current Comic: 30 days of night: return to barrow by Steve Niles
Current Music: xzibit-x, xzibit-paparazzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home