Sunday, November 07, 2004

Star Wars.

Okay, so it should be noted, that Im not the biggest Star Wars fan in the world. Don't get me wrong, I like it and everything. The first three movies are classics, and we all know how the first two new ones, kinda sucked.
But upon watching "hypa space weekly" I was introduced to the third and final new star wars movie Revenge of the Sith. And I have to say, it didn't look as stupid as I thought it was going to. Infact it had some promise, a lot of cool visuals. Nice shots of lightsaber duels. Pretty good looking space battles. More Yoda and even Wookies were thrown into the mix.
Even the "rise darth vader" line wasn't as dorky as I thought it was going to be. Course this is only a trailer and there's really only so much you can get from a trailer. Unless of course its load barring. So anyway, it looks somewhat promising, I'd go so far as to say he may even be able to salvage the new series. And I can now probably talk myself into wasting 11 bucks to go see it. Anyway that's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home