Thursday, February 17, 2005

quick.

I'll have to be like the flash here, cause its late and I really do need to get some sleep. Yet, I thought Id make a quick post and then go to bed. This will probably be the last post for a while, mainly because my comp is beyond saving at this point, so Im taking it into the shop tomorrow.
So, with that in mind I've been busy trying to back up files and things of that nature. Other than that though, I havent been up to too much. Got my Paper back from my English class, A- so Im happy. The only thing I have to worry about now is my midterms. Hopefully they'll go smoothly next week, but I think for the weekend, I'll be pretty busy studying for them. With the exception of sunday night for Curling.
Anyway, that about wraps things up here. When I get my comp back, I'll make another update, and probably post all the stuff I said would months ago.

Current Comic: Astonishing X-Men-by Whedon, Green Lantern: Rebirth-Geoff Johns
Current Music: The Shins-New Slang, The Postal Service-Brand New Colony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home