Thursday, February 17, 2005

So.

So I've decided to take a break before I get going on some work again. Lately I've been lamenting loss time; there is so many other things I wish I could be doing right now. Had I gotten a week off too, I probably would have gotten some of these things done. For instance I would have caught up on or finished off some of the stuff, that I've been writing. I could have sat on my ass all week watching quality progamming like Boy Meets World (ah Topanga....). I could have even made a movie, but alas none of this came about. Nope, I was too busy with exams, essays and reading too worry about any of that. Oh well only 8 more weeks and Im free.
Anyway, there was something else I was going to bitch about. But I've completely forgotten what it was. Oh well, Im sure it will come back to me at some point. When it does, I'll let you know.

Current Comic: Neon Genesis Evangelion Volume Five-by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto
Current Music: Jesse and the Rippers-Forever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home