Saturday, March 12, 2005

Lists.

And now some random lists, created out of boredom.

Books I plan on reading after the semester ends: 1. I am Legend 2. Hamlet 3. Iliad 4. A hitchhikers guide to the galaxy 5. Midsummer Night Dream

Underrated Actors: 1. Chuck Norris 2. Arnold Schwarzenegger 3. Sylvester Stallone 4. Kevin Sorbo 5. Billy Dee Williams.

Horrible songs out now: 1. Avril Lavigne-He wasn't 2. Destiny's Child-Soldier 3. Jennifer Lopez-Get Right 4. 50 cent-candy shop 5. Will Smith-switch

Movies Im looking forward to: 1. Sin City 2. Fantastic Four 3. Star Wars 4. Batman Begins 5. Serenity

Things I should probably be doing: 1. Finishing my essay 2. Cleaning the house 3. Cleaning my room 4. Finishing my reading. 5. Reorganizing my comics.

Current Comic: Ultimate Fantastic Four-by Ellis
Current Music: Postal Service-We Will Become Silhouettes

2 Comments:

Blogger MR said...

How is Kevin Sorbo underrated? I can see Billy Dee, but not Sorbo

11:44 AM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

Have you not seen Hercules?

12:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home