Sunday, February 27, 2005

Horror.

This has turned out to be one of the more boring weekends, that I can remember in the last little while. And through no fault but my own, did I choose to do nothing. Obviously this didn't help my weekend any. So instead of actually taking time out to make arrangements to go do something, I thought it would be a good idea instead to catch up on all my English and Philosophy stuff. Fun! I remember the days when I didn't really care about school, it all seemed so much easier back then. Though this is the first school I've attended in a long time, where I can actually feel prideful of it. Stupid school pride! In other related news, after tonight I should be half way finished Dracula and 1/4 of the way through Sir Gawain and The Green Knight. Man I cant wait for summer. And for that matter I cant wait for curling tonight. Anyway Im off to do more reading. Check back later for a Suave Mofo update.

Current Comic: Y the last man: Safeword-By Vaughan
Current Music: The Darkness-I believe in a thing called love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home