Thursday, March 03, 2005

School.

So apparently I have a four day weekend on the horizon. Im sure it will be filled with doing nothing but school work; I need to get out more. Speaking of that, I keep receiving emails from different student unions asking to attend meetings. And seeing as how I have nothing on the horizon, and seeing also how its my new goal now to be more social till the end of the term, I figure what the hell. So I may go down to the Philosophy Student Union meeting on Friday, apparently there's free beer. I may also go to the English Student Union meeting, really its all up in the air at this point. Speaking of philosophy, got my midterm back and I did okay on it, but I think I'll end up doing that optional paper; it would seem like the smart thing to do.
I cant wait till this semester is over and done with. As such I have set some goals for the summer, Im not at liberty yet to tell you what they are. Well actually I am, I just don't want too. Anyway that wraps up this little update, I was going to talk about some other stuff, but I think I'll save it for another time.

Current Music: Asbestos Concern-Rocky and Bullwinkle
Current Comic: Y the last man: Safeword-by Vaughan

3 Comments:

Blogger VG said...

Semi-colons? God damn... You never cease to amaze me.

9:41 AM

 
Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

Your plans better not involve coming down to SF and asking me to drive you places.

12:59 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

No....But at one point I will be in california....Just not San Fran.

3:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home