Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Midterm Pt 2.

Just about to take a little break from the studying. This philosophy has been a pain in the ass but im starting to grasp some of it, and should be able to do okay tomorrow. I may have to bullshit my way through some of it, but it still wont be as bad as I was anticipating. Then I have less then 24hrs to prepare for my English midterm, but its English so im not worried about it. Interpret this, compare that, contrast this, all the same crap I've been doing since highschool.
Anyway along with this philosophy which I've been doing, I have been listening to a lot of Postal Service and Arcade Fire. Listening to this much Postal Service I thought I should at least give Death Cab For Cutie a try, and after listening to Transatlanticism a few times, I've come to the conclusion its not as good. Though its also not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Im kind of torn. Anyway after tomorrow the rest of the week should go a lot better, Im looking forward to curling this weekend, hopefully I can skip again, but we'll see. Anyway Im outta here for now, check again tomorrow.

Current Comic: Books of magick: Life during wartimes-Si Spencer
Current Music: Neutral Milk Hotel-King of Carrot Flower pt 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home