Monday, February 21, 2005

Midterm.

Well this is probably the last chance I'll have to update before Thursday. Midterms are in two days, so I'll be spending the majority of today and tomorrow studying for my philosophy midterm, and Wednesday cramming for English. Though Im not worried about the English at all. Its more the philosophy that's becoming an issue. Anyway I better get on this thing. I'll update if I have a chance but don't count on it.

Current Comic: Marvel Knights Spiderman-Mark Millar
Current Music: Death Cab For Cutie-Transatlanticism

2 Comments:

Blogger ___________ said...

I have to agree... the "Transatlanticism" comic was way better than the album.

6:59 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

Thanks for pointing that out....changing it now.....

11:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home