Saturday, March 26, 2005

Slightly drunk Dunning.

Though the effects of approximately 7 rum and cokes, are starting to wear off, Id have to say that it was a good time had by all tonight. Drink good. Food Good. Adult situations Good. I really have no idea what else to tell people about tonight. Im both fighting fatigue and I have that Mario song stuck in my head. I would like to say that after the bar, there were many classic Ian moments to be had. It truly was a fun filled night for all. I probably spent way too much money on drinks. That's all I can really say. what to talk about, the rain is shit. Walking 4 blocks in it was not fun at all. That's probably all I want to talk about now, once I sleep on it, I'll be able to remember some more eventful things of the evening. Dunning Out.

Current Comic: 30 days of night blood sucker tales-Steve Niles
Current Music: Usher-Caught Up, Mario-Let me Love you

3 Comments:

Blogger VG said...

Adult situations?

10:52 AM

 
Blogger Pei said...

30 days of night is a cool book
Cable and DP is funny too.

11:05 AM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

Um....Who are you?

1:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home