Friday, March 18, 2005

Reading.

Okay, well Im extremely bored right now. I haven't updated in a while; so I felt compelled to update now. Only I realized that once I starting typing, I had nothing of importance to say.
The only thing I can say, is this weekend is going to suck. It will consist of nothing but reading. Well, reading and essay writing. Stupid optional essay. I am also still in a debate with myself, on whether or not I should take some English courses in the summer, that will help complete my major.
Other than that, there isn't a whole lot worth talking about. Sin City opens in a couple of weeks, so I'll probably go see that. In other movie news, its being reported that Joss Whedon (creator of Buffy and Angel) has been given the Wonder Woman project, he'll be both writing and directing it. As much as I love Joss Whedon's work, I dunno if Wonder Woman is the right way to go. I would have much rather have seen him get X3. There's just way more compelling characters for him to work with there. Plus his Astonishing X-Men run is really good, so I know he would do well with the franchise.
Anyway I should go do some reading. Or write some more of that essay. I'll update again at some point. If I have something more prevalent to say.

Current Comic: Nightcrawler-by Aguirre-Sacasa
Current Music: The Futureheads-Meantime

2 Comments:

Blogger VG said...

Don't worry about posting again, Mike, I found what you said to be of the utmost prevalence.

1:45 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

Dude. Shutup.

2:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home