Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Things.

Kind of bored, so I thought Id update. Finalized my summer vacation today. Looks like I'll be staying at the MGM Grand, and not the Hilton as originally thought. The San Diego hotel is still up in the air at this point, but wont be by 4:00 tomorrow. So it looks as though I'll be gone for about 10 days in July. Hooray.
Other things. Got my English midterm back finally, which kinda pissed me off.....only a lousy B.
Friday, Im going to get some people together to go watch Sin City. If you wanna go, call me or email me or leave a message on here. Im pretty sure we'll be going to the cineplex in Ridge. Though its not for certain.
Sunday, is Wrestlemania, for those that care. Hopefully plans are still on with Rexin to go watch it. If so, it'll be the first Wrestling ppv I've watched since sometime in 2002, I think. Im actually kind of looking forward to it, which in itself is saying a lot. Anyway that about wraps things up. Im going to go do some essay work.

Current Comic: The Intimates-by Joe Casey and Jim Lee
Current Music: Rachael Yamagata-worn me down, Rilo Kiley-Accidental Death

1 Comments:

Blogger VG said...

Oh no, only a B! The horrors!

2:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home