Sunday, April 03, 2005

Post Wrestlemania.

Well, wrestlemania has come and gone. It was pretty good, not great but pretty good. Some highlights was seeing my two favorite wrestlers of all time (Piper and Austin)in the same ring. That was pretty cool. Hogan's thing was cool too, though kinda pointless. As for my predictions I got 8/9 right. Only one I missed was the Rey and Eddie match, which wasn't as good as I was expecting. Best match on the card was probably the ladder match; close second would have been Angle and Michaels. For all its hype, wrestlemania overall wasn't as good as I thought it would be; but it was still was pretty cool. I dunno if I'd buy another ppv if they're all going to be that price. On to other things. Last week of school, YESS!!! Got my philosophy paper done, so now its only to prepare for my three finals and Im off for four months. Sweet. Other than that not much else to say. I got some reading to do, so I think I'll go do that now.

Current Comic: Astonishing X-men-By Joss Whedon
Current Music: Wayne Newton-Danke Schoen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home