Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Mario

So, lately I've been addicted to Mario Bros. I've been trying to decide which is the superior Mario Bros game from the original Nintendo. Though right now Im playing Mario Bros 3 and haven't stopped playing it for the past three days; I think my favorite still has to be number 2. Though im starting to lean more towards three now. I mean hell it has the Frog suit, the Racoon suit, and you could throw hammers. HAMMERS!!!!!

Current Comic: X-Men the End Heroes and martyrs-by Claremont
Current Music: Snoop Dogg ft Charlie Wilson and Justine Timberlake-Signs

1 Comments:

Blogger ___________ said...

3 is probably the best in any objective sense, but 2 is just so damned cool and disturbing that it's tough to overlook.

And I say this, of course, with the authority of someone who has never owned a game console of any sort.

7:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home