Saturday, April 16, 2005

Today.

Okay. Just a quick update then bed. Got home from the poker tournament, to find 5 deer in my yard. Which really isn't anything new. Just never seen them around this late.
Other things, bought two polo shirts today. Bought a bunch of comics, though my Sin City trade didn't come in, which was disappointing. The final highlight would be coming in second in poker tournament, plus my elimination of Dave.
Also Vikram brought back his blog. Unfortunately I don't have the link for it. I'll probably post it tomorrow. At any rate, I'll update tomorrow as more wacky fun time is to commence. Anyway Im going to go get some sleep.

Current Comic: Powers-by Bendis
Current Music: Whitesnake-Here I go again, Posion-Every Rose has its Thorn, Blind Melon-No Rain

2 Comments:

Blogger jim said...

Dude, you can't listen to Whitesnake and Poison without playing some other 80's rock luminaries like Ratt, Dokken, Tesla, and Warrant.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

4:24 PM

 
Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

Tesla!

Brilliant!

4:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home