Sunday, January 01, 2006

Durnkend Kaulrua Dunning

1 is the onley number that you ever knew..........two is as one but something something number one. this be first post of durnken 2006. we add drink to what i can drink. kaluha! 6754j89j is as lonely as the number one. Fuck petro. Fuck them up the bleeding anas. Fire me! I quit and take you to court you bitch. 3 is as lonley as one as theres more the two. I took a sip of Kaluha. KALUHA! what me say? durnk drunk drunk drunk drunk drunk drunk drunk drunk drunk drunk drunk drunk DRUNK! KALUHA! Dave you owe me a dollar! I didnt throw up in your car. So there bitch. I LOVE KALUHA KALUHA KALUHA BELBAZAR! What me say? Wanna know how i roll. I roll with them big dogs and kaluha. joyful wonderful kaluha. oh you kalhua how i love thee. let me count the ways. ONE IS THE LONLEYIST NUMBER THAT I EVER KNEW. TWO FEW. BOO. JEW. COO. LOO. DOO. STU. MOO. COW. HA!
OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY.....OKAY Kaluha! OMG. lol. I have are to be what? tow kaluha one kalua three kaluha floor. soo drunk am i. I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU. oh drink more dunning. it'll give us some comic relife. oh drink more dunning. let us slowly take away your dignity. hahahha. we are ta funny. dignitiy i say? How can you take somethin that one man no have? oh burn. on me. wait, thats not good. VIKRAM!!!!! SEVEN IS AS LONELY AS NUMBER ONE
welcome to the jungle we have fun and games. Lets stop here and think about this. One: why are we in the jungle? Two: what kind of fun and games can they offer us? Is it Dodgeball or British Bulldog? Cause british bulldog in the jungle would be the shit. Now I feel I am going to analyze song lyrics. This should be the greatest thing man has ever seen KALUHA! song chosen My humps! Kalhua!

Will.i.am]

Whatcha gonna do with all that junk
All that junk inside your trunk

First off. WIll.I. AM is a stupid name. It spells william. Screw you william and your average girls too. thats all you can get. and as for your junk. What i do with my junk is my buisness you asshole.

Fergie]

I'ma get get get get you drunk
Get you love drunk off my hump
My hump my hump my hump my hump my hump
My hump my hump my hump my lovely little lumps

Check it out


first off, i dunno if i wanna get drunk with fergie. Vikram maybe. Fergie no. Who the hell names there daughter fuergie? Lovely little lumps? If i were her and i found lumps, id be a little worried. KALUHA!


drive these brothers crazy
I do it on the daily
They treat me really nicely
They buy me all these ices
Dolce and Gabbana
Fendi and the Donna
Karan they be sharin'
All their money got me wearing fly
Whether I ain't askin
They say they love mah ass in
Seven Jeans
True religion
I say no
But they keep givin
So I keep on takin
And no I aint taken
We can keep on datin',
Now keep on demonstratin'

My love my love my love my love
You love my lady lumps
My hump my hump my hump
My humps they got you..

First off. I hate this song with a firey passion. And pasting the lyrics on to my blog and analyizing them when drunk is just enranging me more. I am about to pull a fuckin hulk esq move and smash the shit out of things. What the hell are Dolce and Gabbana anyway? Are they even real? They say they love mah ass in
Seven Jeans. The way fergies ass looks these days its like it could fit in seven jeans oh snap crackle and pop muther fucker! KALUHUA


Fergie]

Spending all your money on me..And spending time on me..

[Will.i.am]

Shes got me spending.. Ohhh

[Fergie]

Spending all your money on me..
O-on me on me...

[Will.i.am]

Whatcha gonna do with all that junk
All that junk inside that trunk..

[Fergie]

I'ma get get get get you drunk
Get you love drunk off my hump

[Will.i.am]

Whatcha gonna do with all that ass
All that ass inside them jeans

[Fergie]

I'ma make make make make you scream
Make you scream make you scream

Cause of my humps my hump my hump my hump
My hump my hump my hump my lovely lady lumps

Check it out


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! maybe rexin was right maybe they are talking about gentile herpies.........KALHUA!

fuck this shit. IM not analyzing these shitty song lyrics that i dont even like.......ANYMORE. What im going to do. Is finish this fukcing KALHUA then figure out what coffee best suits my tastes and drink that. The spin is rooming. Fuckin bryan adams is stuck in my head. I dont know why. Its annoying the shit out of me.

I THINK THIS POST HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH. MY KALHUA IS HALF GONE. WHERE DID THE TIME GO? WHY AM I TALKING IN CAPS? WHAT IS MAKING ME CONTINEU TO TALK IN CAPS. CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS CAPS K MOTHER FUCKIN LUHA!

HOORAY FOR 2006

Current Comic: Batman-Year one Frank Miller
Current Music: I dont know you suprise me
Current Novel: A million litttle pieces
Current Drinks: somewhere around 9? maybe. fuck.

5 Comments:

Blogger jim said...

Goddamn you make me homesick, Dunning.

10:03 AM

 
Blogger MR said...

Thanks, Dunning, M.D, for reporting on the first ever condition of Gentile Herpes.

1:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is going to be a very good year for you.


--VG

2:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was brilliant. Drinking does to you what anger does to Bruce Banner.

To be honest, I don't know if we should be encouraging you to get so raving drunk. It can't be good for you.

9:36 AM

 
Blogger jim said...

Yes it can

2:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home