Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Obligations.

I felt obligated to update. I don't know why. I have nothing substantial to contribute to this post. I know I said I would put the reviews up, but that was just wishful thinking. Tomorrow. I promise. No really, I'll do it. No really I will. You just watch.
On a side note, I now have a title. I have an idea for something I want to write. I will start writing soon. I promise. No really, I'll do it. No really I will. You just watch.

Current Comic: punisher-Ennis
Current Music: Antony and the Johnsons-fistful of love

3 Comments:

Blogger ___________ said...

I'm eagerly awaiting A Thousand Pieces of Glass in My Hand. In fact, if you don't start soon, I'm going to ghost write it for you.

3:09 AM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

Writing a novel is becoming like trying to write the perfect thesis. If I could sum up what I wanted to say in a nice one sentence package, why would I bother writing the rest?

7:41 PM

 
Blogger Dun-Dun said...

I just realized that probably only made sense to me.

7:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home