Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Reasons I am a Nerd: #187

You've all heard me talk about it. Now here's the living proof. My Alex Ross signed painting of the JLA.


But my nerdish ways do not stop there. Oh no. They Continue.

Example 2. My kickass bookends.



Yes. My love of Superman and Batman knows no bounds. Neither does my love of books. So why wouldn't I combine the two? It certainly is the best of both worlds.



Watch as Superman nails Bizzaro to a brick wall. An expensive brick wall at that. But well worth it.





Some history. These bookends were based on the series Superman/Batman. With one of my all time favorite writers Jeph Loeb and based on Ed Mcguinness art.

And now....Batman.


Yet another angle of Batman VS Manbat. Manbat, awesome, simply awesome.



So there you have it. Yes my friends. I truly am a nerd.

Current Comic: Superman/Batman-Loeb
Current Music: John Williams-Superman Theme
Current state: Nerdish

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

John Williams did the theme for Superman?

I once went out with a girl because she thought Evangelion was cooler than Sailor Moon. Who's the nerd now?

7:26 PM

 
Blogger MR said...

Nice choice for the music, Seinfeld. I'm back the next couple of weekends so if youre done with the movies, I'll pick em up at some point.

9:35 PM

 
Blogger ___________ said...

Since when is there a Manbat?

12:11 AM

 
Blogger jim said...

I'd like to see a list of the first 186 reasons that you're a nerd.

11:38 AM

 
Blogger Dickolas Wang said...

Please, please, please tell me that Manbat is a bat masquerading as a man by day.

2:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home